Subject: Re: Hitachi vs Toshiba
From: planet77 (planet77_at_gmx.net)
Date: 2003-03-31

Sorry for the last mail...

I have purchased my Jukebox Recorder 20 just 2 weeks ago and it has also the HITACHI inside. Perhaps it just depends on where it is build?? I don't know, but is unplausible that they change the HD in that short time I think.
The HITACHI is disturbing when I record through the build in mic. But I don't do this often.

Have FuN
Fred