Subject: Spare battery
From: Rushton, Simon (
Date: 2003-03-31

I requested details about ordering a spare battery for my FM Recorder from
Archos. In their reply they said:

"Unfortunately, it is forbidden to send others batteries for that kind of
product because of the danger its generates during the freight."

Is it just me or is that really rather a poor excuse?!

(Surely they send batteries anyway, i.e. when contained in the unit.)