Subject: Re: Spare battery
From: Chris Houghten (
Date: 2003-03-31

Only explosive if mis used when charging. Theyre not gonna just blow up
otherwise they wouldnt be able to ship Lithium ion packs either.

Lithium ion batteries contain a much smaller amount of lithium than other
lithium batteries.. I would imagine you would have to open one up and eat
the insides in order to get lithium poisoning, but I would also imagine that
if you did that, the lithium poisoning would be the least of your worries.
However, lithium is a major component in a lot of psychosis medication and
so maybe you would be helping yourself cuz you would obviously be a nut job.