Subject: RE: Archos sending out refurbished units as new?

RE: Archos sending out refurbished units as new?

From: Holger Lembke <holger_at_hlembke.de>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:33:58 +0200

> So, if you wish, you can
> take them to
> court, but are you as an individual going to take a company to
> court and pay
> for a lawyer and other court costs for a $250 device???

They have to pay my costs, if they lose. And they will lose, because it is
against the law to shorten warranty.

But it is a theoretical discussion. No 'real seller' would try to fight
such a fight.

Btw, a lawyer is not needed to take a company to court here. At least not
for such simple things.

--
Holger Lembke    Keep your Mailbox SPAM free:
+49-531-334676   Disruptor OL http://disruptor.de/