Subject: RE: Doom problem
From: Zachery (zackshelp_at_nc.rr.com)
Date: 2003-04-02

I want it to....I second it
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:owner-rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se]On
Behalf Of Zakk Roberts
  Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 8:34 PM
  To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se
  Subject: Doom problem

  Well, after so much anticipation, I put Doom on the Archos to find that.
"I have been fooled. I lose, April 1, 2003" Is Doom on the Archos a big
joke, or did I download it on the wrong day, or does it know that it's April
1, 2003 or what? I really want to play it!

  By the way, I put it in a FIRMWARE folder on the archos so I can boot to
it at will using Rolo - does this matter?