Subject: Re: need help: just purchased a 20gig recorder

Re: need help: just purchased a 20gig recorder

From: planet77 <planet77_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:15:24 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael O'Quinn" <michael_at_oquinn.info>
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2003 9:02 PM

> On Sun, 30 Mar 2003, Raymond Casazza wrote:
>
> > is that the only workaround? Seems like a lot of work. THanks for the
quick
> > response.

If you have NERO on your System with the full mp3 encoder, it automaticly
gives the songs Tracknumbers and even if the tracks in the Archos dir are
listed after their first letter, they are played after their track numbers.
This is only if you rip a CD with Nero and let nero find CDDB infos. For
your 'ready' mp3 collection the other tools are better, if you convert new
CDs the nero way is the easiest I think.

Fred