Subject: What's left for 2.0? (red lights)

What's left for 2.0? (red lights)

From: Thijs Withaar <t.t.withaar_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 19:20:33 +0200

> My Recorder 20 does crash a lot, but it has never crashed indoors,
> and it doesn't seem to be movment related. I'll look into the heat idea.
> =======================================

i've had only few 'red lights' but always under the same
circumstances :

-put on the rockbox, get on the bicycle, and after say
1.5 minute (that is the first spinning up of the harddisk after
power on), it hangs.

rebooting works and then a don't have the problem for at least
a few days.

the roads are quite good, so movement can hardly be the problem.

Since i can't really reproduce the error (it only happens quite
rarely), i'm afraid i can't do much more testing.

Thijs
t.t.withaar_at_student.utwente.nl