Subject: Re: Generate playlist

Re: Generate playlist

From: <jrybacek_at_wellsmanufacturing.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 12:44:24 -0600

If any one cares, I wrote a quick VB program that generates playlists from
ID3 tags. The program has options to create playlists that include all
MP3s, by genre or by album. Basically the program dumps all of your MP3s
ID3v1.1 tags into a table, then sorts and outputs the appropriate
playlists.

The error checking in my program is terrible, so if the program "hangs"
during indexing you probably have an MP3 with no ID3v1.1 tag. Here is a
screen shot.

(See attached file: rbo.gif)

Is this program of interest to anyone?

Thanks,