Subject: Re: What's left for 2.0? (red lights)
From: Jack (
Date: 2003-04-03

Last week I went for a short walk and it crashed about five times. It was very annoying. At other times it seems to crash twice in a row, then be Ok for 10 mins

I haveen't had a crash for since I updated the firmware and re-formatted the HD, but it is hotter now if the other idea was correct.

If it carrys on crashing, should I ask it to be replaced?

Jack (Futurealive Games)