Subject: Re: What's left for 2.0? (red lights)
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-04-03

Jack said:
> Last week I went for a short walk and it crashed about five times. It
> was very annoying. At other times it seems to crash twice in a row, then
> be Ok for 10 mins
>
> I haveen't had a crash for since I updated the firmware and re-formatted
> the HD, but it is hotter now if the other idea was correct.
>
> If it carrys on crashing, should I ask it to be replaced?

If it only crashes with Rockbox, and not the original firmware, I would
say you have no grounds to ask for a replacement. If it crashes using
Archos firmware as well, then yes.

Like I said earlier, make sure you are using an uptodate version of Rockbox.

Also, what kind of crash do you get?

--
Mike Holden