Subject: power-saving mode, part 2
From: Owen Kalau (
Date: 2003-04-04

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, [iso-8859-1] Björn Stenberg wrote:

> Can you build the code? Comment out line 110 in firmware/thread.c to test if the cpu sleep is really what's causing your problem.

Ok, I've built the code with line 110 commented out, and can't see the
difference. so, I am either a)building it wrong, or b) there is a
different problem.

based on my experiences with cvs-030312 and cvs-030313:

cvs-030312 - configurable
power-saving off, 4 seconds.
power-saving on, 8-12 seconds.

cvs-030313 - not configurable
power-saving on, 8-12 seconds.

this would lead me to believe that power-saving is the issue, but I am not
so sure what else could be causing this...