Subject: RE: For a patch, what file name format do you use?

RE: For a patch, what file name format do you use?

From: TP Diffenbach <rockbox_at_diffenbach.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 18:20:51 -0500

I'm surprised you use this format on Rockbox, given the limited width of the screen. Even with a very small font (uwe-prop, for example), I'd guess that you'd end up seeing every file name (for the Amadeus Original Soundtrack, anyway) as:
"Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Amadeus Origin"

How do you determine which track is which, without cursoring to the track so it scrolls?

--
Archos FM needs a Rockbox!