Subject: Re: charge and holding on fm recorder
From: Uwe Freese (mail_at_uwe-freese.de)
Date: 2003-04-04

Hello spidermagnet,

spidermagnet wrote on Friday, April 4, 2003, 12:51:17 AM:

s> Also, I haven't seemed to be able to identify the location of the
s> "deep discharge on" and "trickle charge off" options mentioned in
s> the FAQ. Please assume I am stupid. Do these exist on this build?

These options don't exist for the FM, because charging is not
controlled from Rockbox.

If you want to know how charging is best for LiIons, please look for
"LiIon charging" in google, because I don't know this exactly. What I
do know is that the LiIon battery is charged everytime you connect the
charger to the AJB FM (charging with constant voltage).

Bye, Uwe.