Subject: Re: Recorder Simulator for Win32
From: idc-dragon_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-04-04

> OK, I know I'm useless... but after weeks of trying I still can't manage
> to compile a copy of the Recorder simulator for Win32.

Instead of putting yourself down, please tell us what the problem is...

> Would anyone be so kind as to make the .EXE available?

OK, as you wish, I just uploaded it to my webspace, can be found under:
http://joerg.hohensohn.bei.t-online.de/archos/rockbox.exe

But what is this good for if you can't build it? There's no point in running
this application just to play with it. You want to set breakpoints, step
through it, etc., while working on the UI sources.

Jörg