Subject: Re: What's left for 2.0?
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-04-04

idc-dragon_at_gmx.de wrote:
> - I can reproducibly hang it by plugging in the USB cable when Rockbox
> starts.

Exactly when do you plug it in? If you plug it in before the logo, Rockbox will not load. If you plug it in after the browser is displayed, it should work fine.

> - I like the proportional font, but the selected font is not used in all the
> screens, a few are using the system font.

This is intentional, since these screens cannot be displayed if the user selected font is larger than the system font.

> - when recording, is there a chance to have the disk inactive while
> recording first part, as long as the buffer lasts?

Good point.

--
Björn