Subject: Re: What's left for 2.0?
Date: 2003-04-04

> wrote:
> > - I can reproducibly hang it by plugging in the USB cable when Rockbox
> > starts.
> Exactly when do you plug it in? If you plug it in before the logo, Rockbox
> will not load. If you plug it in after the browser is displayed, it should
> work fine.

After spinup, but before the logo is displayed. Probably Rockbox is doing
some internal inits during that time. I found it easy to reproduce, timing is
not _that_ critical, you don't need to hit a certain CPU cycle, just the right
one or two seconds.

> > - I like the proportional font, but the selected font is not used in all
> the
> > screens, a few are using the system font.
> This is intentional, since these screens cannot be displayed if the user
> selected font is larger than the system font.

I thought so, too, for most of the cases. But the hardware info screen and
the recording screen seem no different from other "standard" screens where the
prop font is working???

+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more +++