Subject: Re: What's left for 2.0?
From: idc-dragon_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-04-04

> idc-dragon_at_gmx.de wrote:
> > - I can reproducibly hang it by plugging in the USB cable when Rockbox
> > starts.
>
> Exactly when do you plug it in? If you plug it in before the logo, Rockbox
> will not load. If you plug it in after the browser is displayed, it should
> work fine.

After spinup, but before the logo is displayed. Probably Rockbox is doing
some internal inits during that time. I found it easy to reproduce, timing is
not _that_ critical, you don't need to hit a certain CPU cycle, just the right
one or two seconds.

> > - I like the proportional font, but the selected font is not used in all
> the
> > screens, a few are using the system font.
>
> This is intentional, since these screens cannot be displayed if the user
> selected font is larger than the system font.

I thought so, too, for most of the cases. But the hardware info screen and
the recording screen seem no different from other "standard" screens where the
prop font is working???

Jörg