Subject: Re: Recorder Simulator for Win32
From: Mark Bright (
Date: 2003-04-04 wrote:
|| OK, I know I'm useless... but after weeks of trying I still can't manage
|| to compile a copy of the Recorder simulator for Win32.
| Instead of putting yourself down, please tell us what the problem is...

I have just tried to set it up again, to allow me to fully document my
process - I have just reloaded my PC, so have non of the original (Failed)
environment, bu I have fallen at the first hurdle. the
Rockbox-sdk_win32.tar.bz2 file is currently not available to download!!!

I do think that this may be worth doing, even if only to make the
documentation for setting up the development environment a little more fool