Subject: Rockbox manual
From: JOSE MARIA GARCIA VALDECASAS BERNAL (jmgvb_at_fedro.ugr.es)
Date: 2003-04-04

Hi!

Seems like rockbox is changing in a quite fast way, and some functions are not
well known or key combinations are difficult to find. If you install nowadays
rockbox for your first time, you most probably get lost, or don't know how to
use it 100%. That's why i think we need some kind of manual. At least for each
version (2.0, 2.1 and so on).
I've thought that this manual could be structured this way:

1.-Instalation
2.-Browser
3.-Main Menu
4.-Quick Screen Menus
5.-Special Functions?? (recording, vbrfix, ...)
6.-Anything else

I was thinking in writing this manual this weekend, but first wanted to know if
someone else had this idea and is doing the same, or if you have another
structure idea, and so on. Of course, i think that translators can also re-
start their engines and Translate the resulting manual to their language. Just
my opinion (I translate Spanish language).

Any suggestion is accepted.

Jose Maria, A.K.A. Quelsaruk