Subject: Re: Rockbox manual
From: Alexandre Belloni (abelloni_at_nerim.net)
Date: 2003-04-04

JOSE MARIA GARCIA VALDECASAS BERNAL <jmgvb_at_fedro.ugr.es> writes:

> 1.-Instalation
> 2.-Browser
> 3.-Main Menu
> 4.-Quick Screen Menus
> 5.-Special Functions?? (recording, vbrfix, ...)
> 6.-Anything else

I think "Configuration" is missing, I don't think this should be added in
"Quick Screen Menus". The difficulty with writing doc is that you
should collect the infos yourself. That was the problem when I began
to write this manual and I don't have many spare time so I dropped
momentanly the project. I would be glad to help you. I was using Latex
because it could oputput in pdf (btw Ithin k my pdf was ugly for those
who opened it with acroread, it is fixed now :) ) and html format.

> I was thinking in writing this manual this weekend, but first wanted to know if
> someone else had this idea and is doing the same, or if you have another
> structure idea, and so on. Of course, i think that translators can also re-
> start their engines and Translate the resulting manual to their language. Just
> my opinion (I translate Spanish language).
>
> Any suggestion is accepted.

I could translate it in french.

Alex