Subject: Re: What's left for 2.0?

Re: What's left for 2.0?

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 14:56:29 +0200

idc-dragon_at_gmx.de wrote:
> I thought so, too, for most of the cases. But the hardware info screen and
> the recording screen seem no different from other "standard" screens where the
> prop font is working???

Well, I designed the recording screen for 8 lines of information. If you
select a larger font, not all information will fit on screen. Maybe I
should let the user decide about the font and let him deal with it?

I figured that it was more important to display all information than
displaying it with the "correct" font. But that's just me...

/Linus