Subject: Re: What's left for 2.0?
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (
Date: 2003-04-04 wrote:
> I thought so, too, for most of the cases. But the hardware info screen and
> the recording screen seem no different from other "standard" screens where the
> prop font is working???

Well, I designed the recording screen for 8 lines of information. If you
select a larger font, not all information will fit on screen. Maybe I
should let the user decide about the font and let him deal with it?

I figured that it was more important to display all information than
displaying it with the "correct" font. But that's just me...