Subject: Re: For a patch, what file name format do you use?

Re: For a patch, what file name format do you use?

From: Sparks <sparks_at_altphuk.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 16:32:18 +0100 (BST)

For albums (In folders with the album title, in the artists folder if
appropriate):-
[Track Number] - [Artist] - [Track Name]
for example
02 - Pascal Feat. Karen Parry - I Think Were Alone Now
This would be in \Clubland\ClublandII\

For the Playlists of the albums
![Artist/CD Title] - [Album Name] CD[cd number]
(If more then one CD)
for example
!Scooter - Push The Beat For This Jam (Single CD Album)
or
!Clubland II - The Ride Of Your Life CD1 (Multi CD Album)

And if more than one CD I also create:-
!![Artist/CD Title] - [Album Name]
(This will contain a playlist of all the tracks on all the CD's)
for example
!!Clubland II - The Ride Of Your Life

For indavidual songs
[Artist] - [Track Name]
for example
Aurora - Ordinary World (Extended Mix)

And like most, my ID Tags contian as much info as possible.

Sparks...