Subject: Re: What's left for 2.0?

Re: What's left for 2.0?

From: Chris Hoekstra <chris_hoekstra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 10:42:58 -0600

What percentage of the users get the red LED error? I have never gotten
this on either my 1.3 year old recorder 6Gb or my replacement (shorting
out display) recorder 6Gb (3 months old).

I know the emails of "Well *I* don't get that error" are not productive,
but I am just curious as to whether this is a widespread problem or
isolated group. All we have seen so far is from the people that have
the problem, so it is hard to judge how widespread this problem is.

Just curious, that's all.

Chris H.