Subject: Regarding installation of Rockbox
From: Nithin Nakka (nakka_at_crhc.uiuc.edu)
Date: 2003-04-04

Hi,
        I am thinking of installing the Rockbox firmware on Archos JukeBox
Recorder 20. It currently has Archos firmware 1.28 .

1. Can I do everything with the Rockbox firmware that I can do with the
Archos firmware, for example, Changing Artist, Album, Title name for a
recording etc.?
2. Does Rockbox have more functionality than the Archos Firmware can
provide.
3. Does Archos have a newer version of its own firmware?
4. If I install Rockbox Firmware, will it in any way effect the files on
my jukebox?
5. If I install the Rockbox Firmware will I be able to revert back to the
old Archos Firmware and how can I do that?

        I would be thankful if someone could answer these questions for
me.

Thanks
Nithin.