Subject: Working on text viewer word wrap; want tester with Player
From: Garrett Derner (GaryD_at_AdFreeInternet.com)
Date: 2003-04-05

Hello,

I have been working on the text viewer and making some progress. My version
toggles to word-wrap mode, using the F3 key, similar to the archos firmware.

I suppose my viewer would be a candidate for 2.1.

Actually it could be described as a bug fix since it now can read files with
long lines (which crash the current viewer). If you would like a version
that fixes just that, for inclusion in 2.0, I could have it in a couple of
days.

But mainly I'm planning a full-featured viewer for 2.1. I expect to have
non-wrap mode (which will however force-wrap very lines after about 114
characters), word-wrap mode, and orphan-fix (adoptive?) mode
fix text that looks like
this.)
I have been testing on Recorder-20 (2mb ram) and FM. I could use testing by
someone who has the Player, and also someone with more ram.

Garrett