Subject: AJBR 20 disassembly -- I'm stuck
From: Eric Woudenberg, Minidisc.org Editor (minidisc_at_zoot.minidisc.org)
Date: 2003-04-07

Hi Folks,

I'm pulling my son's AJBR20 apart to fix a broken power
connector. I've followed the instructions on the web (that I could
find), but on the AJBR20 it seems the USB connector is holding the two
boards together. I've desoldered the top two tabs of the USB
connector, but the two boards still won't come apart. I can see the
"computer connector" inside, and it's moving freely -- it's not the
problem. Do I have to unsolder the USB connector from the CPU board
instead? Is there something else holding the two boards together?

Thanks,
Eric ("Rick") Woudenberg