Subject: Re: Crash
From: D.A.Vahlsing (
Date: 2003-04-07

Have a look into the mailing list archive of Feb 2003. The thread "ajbr20
behaviour with batteries" starting on Feb 17th cares about this "feature",

There is patch available at:

It will always show you the current battery level during USB sessions (with
charger connected or not), so that you can take precautions like unmounting
the archos early enough...