Subject: Re: [ rockbox-Bugs-716839 ] Delay when ff/rew
From: Roy Horton (roy_at_spiderdesigns.com)
Date: 2003-04-08

I completely agree with you on this...!!

--
Roy Horton, roy_at_spiderdesigns.com on 04/08/2003

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003 11:43:10 +0100 (BST), Mike Holden wrote: >>Comment By: Bjorn Stenberg (zagor) > The > major difference is that we don't stop playing the previous track until > just before the next track starts. I have always considered this a > feature, but if it is confusing to people maybe we should change it.

I would agree that we should cut off playback as soon as the button is pressed. If I press FF/REW to track skip, I have given "positive affirmation" that I no longer wish to listen to the current track. I see no point continuing to play it!

-- Mike Holden