Subject: Re: Resume
From: Brian Wolven (
Date: 2003-04-08

Björn Stenberg wrote:
> Michael O'Quinn wrote:
>> If it would at least
>> not resume when the playlist runs out, it would be a big improvement.
> Ah, ok. Agreed, that's a bug. Where does it resume in that case?

I recall seeing this; it resumes with just a few seconds left in the last
song in the folder or playlist, as if it doesn't realize it was finished.
I'd provide more details if I could remember them. It was a daily build
from March, but since I update them fairly often I can't say which ATM.
I'll take better notes next time if no one else provides the details in
the mean time. =)