Subject: Re: USB version
From: Brian Wolven (
Date: 2003-04-08

Brad Patten wrote:
> I have a Jukebox FM recorder I was wondering how do you tell what
> version of USB is connected to the Jukebox (1.1 or 2.0)

That's determined by the hardware and software you have on your PC. On a
Microsoft OS you could look in the device manager to see what it says you
have; if you're running linux/BSD or something I don't know - I've only
used IRIX/HP-UX and Solaris, and didn't even have my Archos then. If you
can provide more info perhaps someone can help you.