Subject: Re: Random numbers et al

Re: Random numbers et al

From: Robert Hak <rhak_at_ramapo.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 18:32:22 -0400 (EDT)

I don't remember off hand where the source was, or where in the
mailinglist the conersation was, but if you would like I can dig that up
for you.

actually, I'll dig it up tonight anyways :) Someone is bound to want to
see it :)

Fair warning though. Part of the problem faced was the developer worked
off the 1.4 release and refused to update to the current cvs version. So
something might be well out of sorts.

/Adi