Subject: CVS version doesn't boot
From: Johan Vromans (jvromans_at_squirrel.nl)
Date: 2003-04-10

I frequently build rockbox from the CVS sources. However, for the last
couple of days (weeks, maybe) I've been unable to boot the image built
from the CVS sources. When using ROLO it gets to "ROLO descramble" and
then seems to continue the already running firmware. When placed in
the root of the disk, the Archos firmware takes over (fortunately!).

I usually build without demos and games, but changing to all defaults
(2MB recorder, english, demos + games, normal (non-debugging)
version) doesn't make a difference.

Anyone else having this problem? Anything I can do to find out what
happens?

I'm running GNU/Linux (Red Hat 7.2 + all updates, kernel 2.4.20). The
cross compiler is built from gcc-3.2-20020903 and binutils-2.13.90.0.2.

Complete configure/compile log on request.

-- Johan