Subject: Rockbox hangs
From: Joris van den Heuvel (
Date: 2003-04-10

Rockbox hangs

Hey, I have something to report. Rockbox (AJBR20 daily build 09-04-2003)
hung itself in the Rockbox opening screen this morning after a USB sync. The
USB detach had failed (USB logo was still there after a seemingly succesful
detach procedure from the host) so I just powered it off (screaming noise
from HD :shudder:). Upon restart the Rockbox opening screen is displayed and
the AJB hangs. No error message, no nothing. I * think * it's because I
renamed the playlist file it was supposed to play (I have RESUME enabled).
Doesn't Rockbox detect the existence of a file before opening it?

I'll try to boot the original firmware. With the "power up upon AC adapter
insertion" feature I guess I could do this. And then re-rename the .M3U
file, if I can remember what it was...

I'll let you know.

"Bass is the basis of all that is music"