Subject: Re: [ rockbox-Bugs-716839 ] Delay when ff/rew
From: Henrik Backe (
Date: 2003-04-10

> Having tought about it a bit, I agree as well. It also provides a nice
> audible feedback, which is very useful if you for example have your Archos
> your pocket when you attempt to do prev/next.

The skip patch or the resume patch has introduced an odd behaviour when
skipping forward from the last song in the playlist.
Prevoiusly when you did this nothing happend, the last track just continued
Now when you do this, the track stops playing but does not leave the wps.

Skiping forward from the last track should either show the "end of song
or do nothing. Personally I prefer "end of song list".

A even stranger behaviour is if you do a quick double skip (forward or
it skips two tracks, starts playing the track, shows the "end of song list"
and goes to
the directory browser! Pressing on will not take you back to the wps screen.

My settings that might be of interest are
Resume: Ask
Play selected first : no
Repeat: off
Shuffle: off
Follow playlist: no

JB Reccorder 20 rockbox 030409

Bug report 719088, 719018 and 718804.

Ooops, I forgot to check if somebody else had filed bug reports.