Subject: Re: Rockbox manual

Re: Rockbox manual

From: Mark Bright <Mark.Bright_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 00:20:06 +0100

Hi Jose,
A few more minor Typo's etc....

Page 9 of 41 :
"The Recorder series have and area of battery" should read "...have an area
of..."
"soley for the purpose of writting" should read "Solely for the purpose of
writing"

Page 11 of 41 :
Channels
Select which channels to hear: Left, Right, Stereo (both, separated) or Mono
(both, mixed).

Current options are Stereo Narrow, Stereo, Stereo Wide, Karaoke, Mono (Mixed
and seperated)

Page 12 of 41 :
Resume now has additional mode of 'Ask Once'

Page 13 of 41 :
"This feature controls how will text scroll on Rockbox." should read "...
how text will scroll..."
"The peak meter consists of servaral indicators" should read "... several
indicators..."
"...when an overflow occurres." should read "... when an overflow occurs"

Page 14 of 41 :
Manual order (dbFs <-> Linear, before Performance) not the same as menu -
trivial I know but...
"... scaled logarithmetically." should read "scaled logarithmically"

Page 16 of 41 :
Frequency, perhaps a little more explanation for numpty's ie 44.1 CD
Quality, 16 suitable for recording a speech etc?

Source Mic, not micro - and what exactly is the spdif option for?

Page 19 of 41 :
F2 let you handle some browse and play settings which are normally changed a
lot of times.
F2 allows rapid access to some frequently modified Browse and Play settings

Having said all that - Absolutely Brilliant....

Mark