Subject: File Menu - On+Play?
From: Mark Bright (Mark.Bright_at_btopenworld.com)
Date: 2003-04-10

Not sure if this is an error with the Manual, My JB or the version of Rockbox...

Just working thro Jose's excellent manual, a) Checking the contents of the manual and b) Finally learning where some of the newer feature that are mentioned are located.....!

Anyway, if with a file playing I press On+Play, I do not get the file menu mentioned on Page 8, I get a screen that allows me to modify the Pitch of the playback!!

I have just downloaded and ROLO's the latest Cutting Edge build and the same result...

What's gone wrong?

Mark