Subject: Okay, I'm stumped
From: Jos Laake (joslaake_at_earthlink.net)
Date: 2003-04-11

Hi,

I just purchased an Archos jukebox FM Recorder and I'm
trying to get it to run with one of the RockBox daily
builds, but no luck. I can get the file into the
machine and renamed to "ajbrec.ajz" and then disconnect
and reboot. It comes up and finds the file and displays
the RockBox logo (cool! :-) ) but then that's it. It
just hangs right there. I never get to the directory
menu. Anybody out there know about this? What gives?
Thanks for any help. BTW, I'm a very advanced systems
architect and I would LOVE to hack on this thing! I'll
be downloading the source soon.

Toodles!
Jos