Subject: How to add files to the source tarball?
From: idc-dragon_at_gmx.de
Date: 2003-04-11

Just doing my first steps with sourceforge development, I feel like a
newbie.

Yesterday I added my MSVC project for the UI simulator to the repository. It
is under:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/rockbox/uisimulator/win32/rockbox.dsp
However, it does not appear in todays source tarball. Is there anything I
have to configure?

And WinCVS gives me a hard time, keeps asking me for the sourceforge
password although I have generated and exchanged a key.
"ssh -l myusername sourceforgeaddress" login works, need no password for
that.
I checked the WinCVS setting very carefully, even verfied (with SysInternals
FileMon) that it indeed reads my key file. Has anybody a clue about that?

Thanks
Jörg