Subject: Re: Crash
From: Dirk A. Vahlsing (
Date: 2003-04-11

> Count me as an interested party too. I was annoyed at not being able to
> see the battery level esp. during long transfer sessions, but hadn't
> heard of this proposal. Sounds like a winner!
> Chris

OK! I'll do my very best to update the patch soon. Currently I'm focussing on the car cd changer project and it's spin offs, so please be patient...

> I have a patch "in the system" that fixes the charging display for the FM
> model. It is likely there may be a clash :-( I was hoping mine would be
> added to CVS since it is in response to a bug report, but have heard
> nothing as yet from the Guardians of The Code.
>Mike Holden

I think Mike and me should provide a combined patch for both recorder models. Mike?

>Here's a list of all pending patches and my reasons for not (yet) merging them:
>#673350 "Improvements for status line" (diava)
>No good reason. 2.1 material.

Maybe you guys out there try to convince Björn that there is a real good reason! ;-) I would appreciate it finding this patch included in the CVS. Currently I boot to an old, patched version of rockbox prior doing any longer USB transfers....

UNICEF bittet um Spenden fur die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: