Subject: Digital out on Rockbox
From: Mark Spooner (markspooner_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: 2003-04-11

I've been having a problem with digital out with Rockbox. With the
archos firmware I can connect my archos to my amp (with digital in) and
it works fine. However with Rockbox I hear nothing though if I convert
it to optical I hear sound. The converter also amplifies the signal, so
I am wondering if the rockbox signal is less than that from the original
firmware. Appreciate any help as I prefer the Rockbox firmware but it
is important to be able to connect the archos via the digital out.

Mark