Subject: Re: Okay, I'm stumped

Re: Okay, I'm stumped

From: Jos Laake <joslaake_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:26:10 -0700

Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> Make sure that the ajbrec.ajz file is correctly downloaded. Other people
> had the same problem, and it turned out that their file was corrupt/too
> short.

Okay, the file I'm currently using is 'archos20030411.ajz'
for the FM Recorder, retrieved via the link on the daily
downloads page using Mozilla 1.2.1 (w/Download Manager)
on a Win98SE system. This file is 200,244 bytes big and
has been renamed to 'ajbrec.ajz' and is in the root
directory of my Archos Jukebox FM Recorder. When I
disconnect, it reboots and I get the Rockbox logo splash
screen and then... and then... that's it.

Oddly enough, I did get it to boot with the Rockbox daily
version 'archos20030406.ajz' for a while, but then on
another reboot, it went back to this bogus behaviour.

Any clues for the clueless? I really liked the Rockbox
interface for the hour or so that I had it working...

Jos