Subject: Empty WPS?
From: Magnus Holmgren (
Date: 2003-04-11

I made a build from CVS last sunday (April 6), and on occasion I've got
an empty WPS screen. And I really do mean empty. Neither the time
(elapsed and total), nor the (cup) progress bar is shown. If I go do the
ID3 info browser, it is mostly empty, except for year and tracklist
position, that both show 1024, and genre, that shows "Blues". If the ID3
info failed to load, I should be getting the file name, but I don't
remember if I've verified that my WPS is correct in that regard. This
has happened two times now, and I don't think I've seen it before. Has
anyone else seen this?

Magnus Holmgren