Subject: Re: Archos Jukebox Recorder 20 disassembly procedure and photos
From: TP Diffenbach (rockbox_at_diffenbach.org)
Date: 2003-04-11

From Eric Woudenberg's web paqe:
"The one item I wished for during this procedure was a high quality soldering-iron with a temperature controlled tip. I started out using a 30-watt Radio Shack soldering pencil, but it simply cannot supply heat fast enough to desolder the circuit board from its mounting tabs without overheating everything in the process."

How exactly do you know when you're overheating everything else?

--
Archos FM needs a Rockbox!