Subject: Re: I need an old link or Text !?!?

Re: I need an old link or Text !?!?

From: Johan Vromans <jvromans_at_squirrel.nl>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 09:43:52 +0200

"planet77" <planet77_at_gmx.net> writes:

> When I remember right, I just can write it in an editor like notepad, save
> it to my jukebox recorder 20 with a certain filename and/or extension and
> that's it. It would be nice to have some different soundsettings which I
> can set directly and I don't have to change every different sound part after
> another.

Yes, you can put files on the jukebox with extension .cfg. When
"played" the settings in these files are used. For example
(indented for clarity):

  # volume (0 - 100)
  volume: 70
  # bass (-15 - 15)
  bass: 0
  # treble (-15 - 15)
  treble: 0
  # balance (-100 - 100)
  balance: 0
  # channels (stereo, stereo narrow, stereo wide,
  # mono, mono left, mono right, karaoke)
  channels: stereo
  # loudness (0 - 17)
  loadness: 0
  # bass boost (0 - 100)
  bass boost: 0
  # auto volume (off, 2, 4, 8) [seconds]
  auto volume: off

You can use the "Create .cfg" menu choice to create a sample file with
all current settings.

Hope this helps.

-- Johan