Subject: I need an old link or Text !?!?
From: planet77 (planet77_at_gmx.net)
Date: 2003-04-12

Hello everybody!
I hope my question does not sound too silly, but I've searched the rockbox
websiten tonight for a long time and I didn't find what I read a week or
so ago. I know that you can programm the sound settings
(treble-bass-loudness...)

Where was this "article" Can someone send it to me, or give me the link?
When I remember right, I just can write it in an editor like notepad, save
it to my jukebox recorder 20 with a certain filename and/or extension and
that's it. It would be nice to have some different soundsettings which I
can set directly and I don't have to change every different sound part after
another.

 THX
 Fred

P.S.: My ARCHOS went out of battery this night and for what
reason ever - I hadn't the rockbox OS, it was really hell
to be in the old original archos GUI and software. Thanks
again to all people who made this ROCKBOX (cool title!) such
a great thing!