Subject: Re: Rockbox manual
From: Mark Bright (
Date: 2003-04-12

On Page 16 of 41:
Nowadays, Rockbox can only build basic playlist, adding all sub-folders and
found in a directory. Just navigate to the chosen folder using file browser,
enter the
menu and press CREATE PLAYLIST.

Again another feature I have not used before, and on doing so was a little
confused as to where the playlist file was... I expected it to be in the
folder I had just created it for, but found it the next level up. This is a
logical location, but a note to that effect in the docs may eliminate some
confusion. Also a reminder that the playlist file will not be seen anywhere
unless Supported or All file type display is chosen....