Subject: Re: Resume from deleted files
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2003-04-12

Perhaps the way to handle it is instead of trying to store the file name,
we store the update time of the file? Figure, any new file/changed file
should 1. have a different time and 2. not be resumed from because it has

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:

Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> The funny thing is that is _does_ use the file name! I can imagine that
> it fails to load the file and tries the next one, but forgets to start
> from the beginning. I'll look into that ASAP.

I m silly. When you play without playlist it uses the index in the
directory. I'll see what I can do.

| Robert E. Hak < > |

"...I will call into the past, far back to the begining of time, and beg them
 to come and help me at the judgement. I will reach back and draw them into
 me. And they must come, for at this moment I am the whole reason that they
 have existed at all."
        - 'Cingque', "Amistad"