Subject: Re: Crash
From: Johan Vromans (jvromans_at_squirrel.nl)
Date: 2003-04-12

Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se> writes:

> I also want the USB screen to show estimated battery time left,

That reminds me... Q12 of the BATTERY-FAQ does not mention a
difference in current whether USB connected or not. This could
indicate that USB connect hardly matters. However, I have noticed that
when I keep my R20 on a charger and USB the unit gets (slightly)
hotter, while without USB it stays cool for longer periods of time.
This would indicate that USB connect _does_ make a relevant difference
in power consumption.
Is this the right conclusion?

-- Johan