Subject: Re: Crash
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-04-12

Mike Holden said:
> Dirk A. Vahlsing said:
>> I think Mike and me should provide a combined patch for both recorder
>> models. Mike?
>>

> I've uploaded my patch to
> http://www.mikeholden.org/~rockbox/patches/battery.diff
>
> Do you want me to look at merging your patch with mine? If so, I will
> look at also adding the remaining runtime to the status line.
> --
> Mike Holden

I've looked at merging your patch, but it doesn't apply cleanly to the
current CVS version. First off, the file is in Windows format, which patch
strips ok, but it won't merge icons.c and status.c. This is using the
patch on the patch tracker download which is made against CVS almost 2
months old now. Do you have a more up to date patch?

--
Mike Holden