Subject: Re: What's left for 2.0?
From: Nix (nix_at_esperi.demon.co.uk)
Date: 2003-04-12

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, Fredric G. Eldridge said:
> This morning it was quite cold, below 20 Fahrenheit. I
> left my warm house and started the Archos running.

I don't know about the other components --- although as others have said
at that temperature the battery will be decidedly impoverished --- but
the spec sheet for the MAS3587F MP3 chip (used in the Recorders) defines
the operating temperature range as being between 0 and 70C; electrical
characteristics remain correct down to -40C, but other behaviour may
change.

i.e. `don't run it that cold'.

--
`It is an unfortunate coincidence that the date locarchive.h was
 written (in hex) matches Ritchie's birthday (in octal).'